Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Finally got it: Apple iPod shuffle!



Fancy little player finally came to my hands. Definitely worth it's 99$. It came packed in a stilysh little green box - and it's funny, how Cuppertino boys are able to make so simple things so fancy. Even this little music player is "insanely great"- you just have to love it.

I'll not write a review, since Cnet guys already did it (Apple iPod Shuffle review by CNET Reviews) and I have to agree with them.

-LCD screen? -I don't need it, as I'm using shuffle mostly in my car - connected through cassette adapter which works perfectly fine.



If you're wondering, which model to buy, here's my view:
- 512 MBs is more than enough to fit your music. That's about 120 songs, which comes to around 8 hours of music! -When will you listen to all that? I myself will cut it to half - 256 megs and leave some space to be used as flash memory.


- I'd recommend 1GB model only to people who want to fill shuffle with a lot of music (which they'll never listen to anyway) at once - and not work on playlists all the time. Also good for users who consider having an 8+ hours of music plus a 512MB of available disk storage.


All in all, iPod shuffle is a great buy. Stylish, small, simple and usable. Just like you'd expect from Apple. Way to go, Steve!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home