Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Pls forgive me



Just checked my blog today and found out that it's been almost 4 weeks since my last post ... and visitor No. went up to 660 (according to statistics 64% first time visits) ... so readers have been good and I was just lazy. I admit it.

But, to say something in my defence, there was a lot happening in the meantime. I'm still an IBMer, even if my employment record says otherwise. So heart is still Blue (and will remains so).

You're probably asking why. Just one chinese curse-word /IBMers face goes from normal to angry/: LENOVO.

Not going into confidential details, let me just say I stayed with the big stuff. Serving as IBM Ambassador. That's the answer to all of those who were doubting my beliefs as being connected to "not biting the arm that feeds you". :-)

OK, this was a short disclaimer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK !

We admit your excuse this time.
So don't be lazy in the future.

You are doing the great job here, so far.

Congratulation !

5/18/2005 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing

5/18/2005 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home