Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Who says IBM designs boring products?!?

MareNostrum - Barcelona IBM supercomputer - PHOTOS



Who says technology isn't art? Where are all those who say IBM designs boring products??? Put your weapons down, 'couse where IBM hits, grass stops growing. :-)



Looking at these photos makes me realise what a jerk I am for persuading my wife not to go to Spain for honeymoon. Sorry, IBM. You're the best, but this is home politics. ;-)

More photos (and photos posted here courtesy of):
Power.org - Photos

I'd probably enjoy this museum more than I did London's National Science Museum. Excuse me, I have to go bang my head to the wall for a few moments now.

:-))

P.S.: thanks to my friend from IBM, for the link. Dziekuje!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

2/05/2007 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home